Ads

Sunday, July 07, 2013

Breeze Sigeland Adventure and Late Lunch at Aveneto Pizzeria

Grabe, 2 weeks na pa lang nakalipas and I haven't blogged about my Breeze Sigeland Adventure.

Well, it all started on Twitter... I discovered that Breeze will be having an event at MOA. I got curious kaya I checked what it is about on Facebook. Then, na-enganyo ako to join nung binasa ko yung about the event kaya I pre-registered na.

Tapos, I learned that Breeze is giving away golden tickets sa Twitter (parang VIP something ito for the event eh) by joining the Twitter contest. Nagbakasakali ako kaya I joined. Then, yun nga I won a golden ticket.

Since, I'll be bringing along my SIL, Ai, for my other son, I asked hubby to join also in Twitter at baka manalo rin ng golden ticket. Kawawa naman kasi sila if ever ako lang ang hindi pipila tapos sila pipila ng pagkahaba haba. Since sobrang suwerte din, hubby won a golden ticket too. =)

During the event...

The actual Sigeland event is at 11:00am. Since excited kami masyado, we arrived at MOA before 11:00am.

Actually, may mga activities na that time when we arrived. Carmina Villaroel with her son and Tessa Prieto Valdes were there.




Then nag-ribbon cutting ceremony to signal the opening of the Sigeland...




Here is the Sigeland, a cashless store, where you'll only exchange a toy for a pledge.




Ang bongga ng mga toys! All along, I thought tipong Divisoria toys lang ang ipamimigay ng Breeze since marami raw silang ipamimigay. Pero pagdating sa actual event, puro Toy Kingdom toys pala!




When the Sigeland was opened, unahan levels sa bikes. Hindi kami nakaabot kahit VIP kami kasi sabay sabay nang pinapasok yung mga participants. Kaya ayun we waited na lang for the next batch of bikes which was released in the afternoon pa.

Habang open yung Sigeland, may ongoing activities sa stage. May mga demo and games. Siyempre sumali ako since I wanted to win some Breeze products. I tried Breeze with Active Bleach na rin kasi eh and effective talaga siya.

Here is my loot from the event...




While waiting for the next batch of bikes, picture picture muna ang mga kulilits with the Breeze products that I won...








Afternoon came and finally the new set of bikes arrived. Achieve naman ang waiting efforts namin since I got bikes for my boys. Naniniwala na talaga ako sa kasabihan na "kapag may tiyaga, may nilaga."




After the event, we ate late lunch at Aveneto Pizzeria. Siguro, gutom na gutom na ako that time kaya ayan tuloy sobra sobra ang naorder kong food.

I ordered the following:

Onion Rings...




Chicken Strips...





Classic Carbonara...




Meatball Spaghetti...




Large Seafood Pizza




Our group picture...




Honestly, we were not that satisfied with the food's taste. Hindi na siya yung Aveneto taste na gaya ng dati eh. Pero in terms of the price and quantity, reasonable naman kasi the food there is not that expensive and they have really big serving. Ang dami ko ngang take out for Doc Padu eh. Hehe.

O sige na. I have to go. As usual, need to do a lot of things today. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment