Ads

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

3D Movie Date with Lolo Em and Lola Es

My MIL called me up this morning and asked me if the Kulilits want to watch Despicable Me 2. Sakto naman because the twins are bugging me to watch it every time they see pictures of minions and I told that to my MIL. Kaya ayun, she told me that they will pick us up in the afternoon so we could watch it at SM Southmall.

Afternoon came, eggzoited ang kambalistik kaya nagbihis kaagad sila ng kanilang Superman attire. At a little past 4:00pm my FIL picked us up.

When we went to Southmall, cinema 1 na lang available ang Despicable Me 2. 3D siya so mas expensive. No choice kami, kaya we watched there na rin.

First time ng mga Kulilits mag-watch ng 3D. Ang winoworry namin is baka tanggalin ang 3D glasses. Well, hindi kami nagkamali. Tinanggal nga! Pero buti na lang si Ian hindi masyado kasi movie addict yung batang yun eh as compared to Chris.

After the movie, picture picture muna ang mga Kulilits with their Lolo Em and Lola Es...



No comments:

Post a Comment