Ads

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Puyat As Usual

Hello guys! It's already 4:21am and I'm still awake. I have no choice but to stay awake in order for me to finish whatever I need to finish because I wasn't able to work yesterday morning as planned. I think my twins can read my mind. Imagine, they are already awake by 7:30am yesterday! That is very unusual because they normally wake up at 9:30am.

Well, I think I won't plan anymore since my plans are not always materializing and in the end it just frustrates me. Come what may na lang kahit labag sa kalooban ko.

I'm relieved now because I'm finally done with our combined 2012 ITR. Wala na akong masyadong iisipin. Anyway, I've done a lot of paper works also and I feel somewhat productive.

Hopefully, today will not be as tiring as yesterday. Being a housewife is really hard. It seems that 24 hours is not enough. Ang dami ko pang kailangan gawin! =(

Bye for now. Sleep lang ako kahit konti para naman may energy ako mamaya. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment