Ads

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pet One's Dog Care on Wheels Event Experience

I felt honored to be invited by Pet One as one of their guest bloggers in their event at SM Fairview. They saw kasi my blog posts about my dog, Pawie, and they enjoyed reading it so they invited me to their event.

They asked me to bring Pawie to avail their free vet services. Unfortunately, it's hard for us to bring him since: (1) Pawie is a big dog, (2) the venue is far and (3) mahirap for us since bitbit din namin ang mga kulilits. I informed the organizer about it and they said we could bring another dog instead. So I asked Kuya Bimbo and Ai to bring their dog, Rico, kaso they begged off kasi malayo and weekends lang sila mag-asawa nagkakasama. Hindi na namin sila pinilit kasi we understand naman their situation. 

Anyway, libot libot ako sa venue and took some pictures. 

As stated, they have free veterinary services such as veterinary health check-up, anti-rabies vaccination, endo/ecto parasitic control and multivitamin supplementation...




They also gave free basic grooming services...






Here's the waiting area for dogs to be groomed...




The kulilits are super enjoy watching the dogs...




The event is loaded with activities such as games, raffles, talks and a dog fashion show...

 




Here is the line of registrants...




Ang daming sumali sa dog fashion show and kina-career ng mga dog owners ha! Talagang ready sila with their dogs' costumes. May mga long gowns nga akong nakita eh.

They also have free photobooth...




Siyempre, we did not miss it...


Ian, Me, Chris & Hubby

Etong mga chairs na ito, it was filled with people habang tumatagal...




Here are the pet products sold during the event...




This guy talked about responsible pet ownership...




He made it very interactive and we learned a lot from him.

I also won in one of the raffles...




I wasn't expecting to win kasi sobrang malas ko sa mga raffle. Pero I'm very happy because I won. At least kahit papaano may pasalubong na kami kay Pawie. =)

Some of the dogs at the event...








Grabe, ang daming dogs. Ang cu-cute nila! Dun ko lang na-realize na ang daming dog lovers from youngsters to oldies. =)

They also gave loot bags to participants...




Daming laman ng loot bag! I'm sure Pawie will enjoy the contents! =) Natuwa nga ako kasi may gourmet dog food. Pati pala dogs may gourmet food din. =)

And last but not the least, they gave me a free My Pet One Club membership...




I really enjoyed this event and I'm happy to meet the people behind it. They are super duper friendly. =)

I'm looking forward to their future events. They told me that they'll probably have one in the south. I'm super excited na kasi I could bring Pawie with me.

To Pet One, congratulations for your successful event and more power!

No comments:

Post a Comment