Ads

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Food Discovery: Tiong Hwa Drinks

When we went to Savemore Supermarket last Saturday, I saw these items sa chiller nila...

1 Liter Tiong Hwa Soya Milk (sweetened)...


P63.00


1 Liter Tiong Hwa Wintermelon Tea...


P70.00+


I got these items immediately and asked my mom to buy them for me so that I and the kulilits could try. We love soya milk and wintermelon tea kasi and I love explore on different brands din. And the verdict: So delicious! The kulilits loved them too! Kung pwede lang umubos ng 1 Liter ginawa ko na, kaso lang hinay hinay ako sa calories eh. Hehehe. I even tried the winter melon with milk and I had instant milk tea na. Pwede nang pantapat sa mga overpriced milk teas. For the soya milk naman, talagang fresh na fresh ang dating and soya na soya ang lasa.

I'll definitely buy these drinks again!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:15 PM

    ahahaaay i agree! very addicting ung wintermelon tiong hwa, pag di nagpigil kaya ng isang upuan

    ReplyDelete