Ads

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I'm Preggers!!!

OMG! I'm PREGGERS!!! Mauudlot na naman ang pagpapapayat ko. Hehehe. Anyway, ok lang naman since having a baby is a blessing and I'm not getting any younger na. =)

Pero may secret akong sasabihin sa inyo ha. Lam niyo ba kung bakit ako binuntis kaagad ni Doc Padu? Kasi na-iinsecure siya dahil pumapayat na ako. Ayaw niya akong pumayat!  Hahaha! Joke lang!

So kailan ko pa nalaman?

Well, the past few days parang I always feel very exhausted then I missed my period. Since I feel that I'm already pregnant, I asked hubby to buy 2 pregnancy test kits last Sunday. When hubby arrived home, I immediately tested myself...




Alas! Jontis nga ako! I double checked it after few hours and still got a positive result. =)

I told hubby that I need to go to my OB to be sure. We were supposed to go on Wednesday kaso lang holiday kaya she doesn't have a clinic. Since di na ako makapaghintay and isa akong taong atat, nagpa-transvaginal ultrasound na ako sa Hi-Precision Diagnostics kahapon to confirm my pregnancy. And the result... I'm really pregnant!!! Hahaha.




I'm so happy! I just hope and pray that I'll have a safe and healthy pregnancy. =)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:11 AM

    Hi Bes! I'm so happy for you! Sobra! Jelly ako sobra i hope i can too have another child someday. kung di lang talaga handful si Gabriel ko. Why not diba! be safe and apart sa healthy baby/babies sana girl naman! see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bes! I'm sure that you'll find the perfect man soon and magkakababy ka ulit. Bata ka pa naman eh. Basta make sure na before ka mag-35 may mahanap ka na. Hehehe. =)

      Delete