Ads

Thursday, August 08, 2013

Preschool Homeschool Materials

Di ba I mentioned before in one of my blog post (click HERE to read) that I plan to homeschool the Kulilits? Well, I'm so doing it na "formally" before the year ends. Talagang may "formally" kasi ever since I became a stay at home mom, I'm homeschooling them na eh kaya ang dami nang alam ng mga kolokoy. Hehehe.

I want to share you what preschool program I got. Well, I got "Little Hands to Heaven" by the Heart of Dakota Publishing.


photosource


I chose this preschool program simply because of the following reasons:


  • It was recommended by The Master's Academy (TMA) Homeschool
  • It is a Christ-centered learning program
  • It has a complete preschool program:
    • Letter recognition
    • Letter formation
    • Letter sounds and motions
    • Early math skills
    • Bible activities
    • Devotional topics
    • Art projects
    • Dramatic plays
    • Active exploration
    • Finger plays
    • Music
  • It has a lot of fun and engaging activities that I'm sure the Kulilits will enjoy

And guess what guys? I just learned that it is very affordable when I tried to order it. It's just less than $100.00 for a set. Aside from the Little Hands to Heaven, the set also includes the following:

The New Bible in Pictures for Little Eyes...


photosource


Big Thoughts for Little People...


photosource


and The Singing Bible...

photosource


Sulit na di ba? 

Anyway, I mentioned previously that I tried to order right? I'm ordering na kasi then when I'm trying to purchase it na, biglang ayaw tanggapin yung card ko. Maybe because US card lang ang ina-accept nila. Haaayyyssst... Buti na lang talaga at marami kaming kamag-anak sa US kaya nakisuyo na lang ako sa Ninang namin since our Lola will be coming home naman this October para madala yung materials. =) Kaya to our Ninang, super duper thank you for the help talaga! Mwah! Mwah!

Kaya right now, waiting na lang kami for the arrival of the materials. I'm very excited na nga to start eh. =)

If you are interested about this preschool program, you can check their website at



No comments:

Post a Comment