Ads

Monday, January 07, 2013

Counting in Spanish

Makwento ko lang...

Every night before going to bed, may muni muni time ang mga kulilits. It lasts about 30 minutes to 1 hour. They randomly dictate all the words/phrases that they know. Parang wrap up lang of the things that they learned. Nandiyan ang parts of the body, numbers, alphabet, things that they are scared of, some expressions, their name, etc.

A while ago, nagulat ako kasi Chris knows how to count in Spanish from one to five na and in fairness ha, clear na clear ang pagkakabigkas niya. It goes like "Uno...Dos...Tres...Quatro...Singko..." Sobrang nakakatuwa kasi for fun lang kapag nagcou-count kami in Spanish then na-absorb pala niya.

I'm very proud of my boys. They are such fast learners talaga. I hope that I won't have a hard time teaching them if I finally decide to home school them.

No comments:

Post a Comment