Ads

Monday, January 28, 2013

Foot SPA Sunday

Hi guys! How was your Sunday?

For me, it's kinda relaxing and productive day. Relaxing, because I had the manicurista come over my house for some foot SPA and pedicure. =) Pareho kami ni hubby nagpagawa kaya ang saya saya ni hubby kasi nabawasan ng ilang pounds ang kanyang mga paa. Hehehe.




P500.00 for the foot SPA, pedicure and tip is not bad at all di ba? Paminsan minsan, we need to pamper ourselves para naman kahit papaano mabawasbawasan ang pagod sa katawan.

After that, we rushed to South Supermarket at Filinvest to do our monthly grocery shopping and to buy some stuff for my kulilit's simple birthday celebration on Friday. South Supermarket is the place where I do the grocery shopping now. You know why? Aside sa complete yung mga grocery items doon, the place is not crowded and there are no long lines sa counter.

Then, we met with my in-laws and had dinner at Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant at Westgate. I had Parmesan Fish Fillet w/ Parsley Sauce, hubby had Chicken ala Kiev and the kulilit's had arroz caldo. For some sweet endings, I had a slice of Dolce Cheesecake while hubby had Tiramisu Cheesecake. Since, the kulilits are already cranky that time, I wasn't able to take some photos of the place and the food. Sayang nga eh kasi ang ganda sana idocument.

After dinner, we went home straight na since very sleepy na ang kambal and I still need to fix the groceries. So that's it guys, that's how our Sunday went. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment