Ads

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Adventures in Bali: Travel Loots

We did not actually shop in Bali except for some pasalubong, food items and souvenirs. Di naman kasi shopping haven doon eh. And kahit na shopping haven pa ang Bali, di rin naman kami mamimili ni hubby since tipid mode pa rin kami. Hehe.

Anyway, here are our travel loots from Bali:

Musical instruments for the Kulilits...




Another musical instrument for my big boy - hubby...




Pinocchio puppet which I plan to display in my kids' room in our new house...




Di rin siyempre mawawala ang ref magnet for my collection...




ABC sauce for my cooking...




And for our pasalubong:

Super bangong lotion...




Assorted biscuits...




Yummy wafer sticks...




Well, yan lang po mga napamili namin. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment