Ads

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Frugal Tip No. 1: Save Money

As I have mentioned in my previous blog post, save at least 20% of your earnings and take note of the following:

  • Open a separate bank account for your savings. Better ito because it is safer and you can monitor your money.
  • As much as possible, don't get an ATM for it. Tempting kasi if you have an ATM kasi you can withdraw your money anytime, anywhere. 
  • Kailangan religious ang pagsave. Meaning, walang palya dapat. Magugulat ka na lang na unti unting lumalaki ang savings mo.
  • Use your savings for emergency use only or if you want to invest on something.
  • If your money is big enough, you may place it in other form of a higher earning investment. But remember, don't put all your eggs in one basket.
  • If you got extra cash, save mo na lang din kung wala naman kailangan pagkagastusan. Minsan kasi if we have extra, we tend to look for something to spend to kahit hindi naman kailangan.

Yan lang so far ang tips ko in saving money. How about you guys, may mai-shashare din ba kayo?

2 comments:

  1. Hello!! I saw you place a comment on Mommy Fleur's blog before.. Checked your blog and followed you.. Been reading din once in a while.. :)

    I just had to comment now 'coz it's kind of my dilemma right now.. you know, saving and all..

    But, thanks for the helpful tips.. I will actually take note of those.. :) Will do it too! :)

    -Hanigreys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hanigreys! =)Those tips worked for me, I hope that it will work for you too. =)

      Delete