Ads

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Little Household Helpers

One good thing of not having a household help is that you'll be able to expose your child in doing household chores. Ika nga nila, leading by example. Actually, I'm very proud of my kulilits kasi hindi sila sakit sa ulo for me. At their age, they can already do the following:

  • Return their toys after playing with it
  • Throw trash to the waste basket (ex. after drinking their Chuckie or Yakult, they throw the container to the trash can without me instructing them to do so)
  • Whenever they see dirt on the floor, they immediately pick it up and give it to me/throw to the trash can 
  • Wipe off spilled liquid

The other day, natawa ako sa kanila kasi pilit na pinapakuha sa akin yung broom and mop. They'll help me clean the house daw. Sa akin naman, I let them help me kahit alam ko na di pa sila marunong. I know kasi that this would help them in the future. At least habang maaga, meron na silang sense of responsibility.

I captured nga that moment eh. Nakakatawa pa kasi nag-aagawan sila. Gusto nila they'll use the broom and the mop at the same time.

Here is one of the pictures...




Ang cute di ba? Seriosong serioso, akala mo alam na ang ginagawa. 

Hindi kaya ako makasuhan niyan ng child labor? Hahaha. I just hope na lumaki silang masipag at marunong sa bahay.


No comments:

Post a Comment