Ads

Monday, November 19, 2012

Food Trip: Sencha

One evening, biglang nagyaya si Mama G kumain sa Via Mare inside BF Homes Paranaque. Gutom daw siya and she's craving for some bibingka. Near Via Mare, I saw a newly opened milk tea store. Bigla tuloy ako nagcrave and I told my mom that I want to try it. The name of the store is SenCha.

Here is the facade of the store. Talagang bagong bukas pa lang sila kasi may mga scaffoldings pa.




The selections...




They have this vibrator thingy so you would know if your order is ready.




I ordered Coco-Taro Milk Tea...




I took photos of the place. Here is their counter...




Tables and chairs...




Colorful lighting...




They have cakes too...




They have this Fun wall where you can post your comments...




The verdict...

Their products are very affordable compared to other milk teas. As to the beverage that I ordered, I find the taste good naman, even the kulilits liked it also. They used real coconut milk (nalasahan ko talaga). Hindi sila mayelo unlike other milk teas. There is nata de coco in the drink na without additional cost. Pero sana pearls na lang kasi hindi ako ma-nata eh. Next time I'll ask if they can replace the nata with pearls.

I'll go back here and try their other products.

No comments:

Post a Comment