Ads

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Birthday Gifts from Hubby

I celebrated my 30th birthday last October. Yes, 30 pa rin! Diyan na natigil ang aking edad. Para feeling young pa rin. Hehehe.

Anyway, etong year na yata na ito ang pinakamarami akong gift from my hubby. He said na reward ko raw yun for being a good, caring and supportive wife to him and nurturing mother to the kulilits.

I'm very pleased to show you his gifts for me this year...

Gift No. 1 - Trip to Taipei

Every October, as part of my birthday celebration, we see to it that we travel (either abroad or domestic). Yun na yung default gift niya sa akin. This year we went to Taiwan since napuntahan ko na yun before and I'm very sure na ma-eenjoy niya rin dun. Tama nga ako, super nag-enjoy siya sa trip namin.




Gift No. 2 - Salvatore Ferragamo Handbag

I love bags and I love to collect them. Ever since my dalaga days, hilig ko na talaga mga bags. Lakas kasi ng influence sa akin ni Mama G eh. We bought this handbag at Duty Free the day before my birthday.




Gift No. 3 - Diamond Drop Earrings with Pendant

Looks family? This is inspired by the jewelry worn by Dawn Zulueta in Walang Hanggan which I told you in my previous blog post. I even told you di ba that I inquired at Miladay how much it is. Hindi namin carry bumili sa Miladay kaya I went to a trusted alahera and pinagaya ko na lang.




Sarap maging spoiled housewife no? Kidding aside, ganyan talaga ang hubby ko. Whatever makes me happy, he gives it as long as kaya niya and as long as it won't affect our finances. 

To My Hubby,

Thank you very very much for loving me that much. I'm very blessed to have you in my life. You are the perfect thing that happened to me when I met you in 1997.

I love you so much and you'll always be my forever.

Cheryll


No comments:

Post a Comment