Ads

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Japanese Mother's Day Celebration

Maybe you are wondering why my blog post's title is "A Japanese Mother's Day Celebration". That is because we celebrated Mother's Day in two Japanese restaurants. My side of the family celebrated at Omakase Japanese Cuisine at Molito Alabang during lunch time while hubby's side of the family celebrated at Kenji Tei Ramen House at Alabang Town Center during dinner time.

Let me share you our pictures at Omakase Japanese Cuisine:

Picture with my side of the family...


Doc Padu, Me, Ian, Paolo, Mama G, Chris & Papa G


Picture with my own family...


Hubby, Chris, Me & Ian


Here are the food that we ordered...


Panama Orange Iced Tea


Deep Blue Sea


California Crunch


Ebi Tempura


Chicken Teriyaki


Kani Tempura


Agedashi Tofu
 

Baked Oysters


Beef Teppan


Tempura Ice Cream


We also ordered Miso Soup and 2 Bowls of Rice which we forgot to take pictures of.

After lunch, the kulilits and I went home first to take a nap while hubby went to Laguna to do his patient rounds.

At around 7pm, the kulilits and I went ahead to ATC to meet hubby's side of the family for dinner since hubby is not yet done with his patient rounds that time.

We didn't take pictures of the food that we ordered anymore since we had the same thing from our last dining there (see my blog post here).

I'll just share you our picture with hubby's side of the family:


Ai, Francis, Doms, Chezca, Ian, Lolo Em, Lola Es, Doc Padu, Me & Chris


So that's it! Very busog ang Mother's Day namin. Siguro ilang weeks muna ang papalipasin namin before we eat Japanese food again. Hehehe.

How about you guys, how did you spend your Mother's Day?



No comments:

Post a Comment