Ads

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

All About Diapers

When it comes to diapers, feeling ko ang dami ko nang alam. Halos lahat na yata ng brand natry ko. Mula mura hanggang mahal binibili ko just to try kung ano ang ok.

In this blog entry, I'll tell you my recommendation based on my own experience.

Let me start sa cheap diapers. My top 3 choices are:

  1. EQ - This is my favorite among the cheap diapers. EQ's diapers are cloth-like already. I stopped using this brand when my twins changed to Large Size kasi nagleleak na siya. Hindi na niya kaya yung pressure ng weewee ng kambal.
  2. Care Diapers - This diaper is very absorbent. The problem lang with this diaper is plastic siya. So mainit and masmaproprone sa diaper rashes ang babies.
  3. Dry Fresh - This diaper is cloth-like already. This is recommended until 1 year old only. Yung tipong hindi pa ganung karami yung weewee ng baby. Madali kasi mapuno so ang tendency palit ng palit.

For the expensive diapers naman, my top 3 choices are:

  1. Drypers - This is a Malaysian brand. Actually, ito yung first diaper ng mga kulilits when they were in Makati Med. Now, I'm loyal to this brand already. It has good value for money. Sakto ang price niya for its performance. Super absorbent and bihira magleak. What I like also about this diaper is that kahit puno na yung diaper, dry pa rin yung bottoms ng mga kulilits. Aside from that, hindi sila nagkakadiaper rash.
  2. Pampers Active Baby - Nung na out of stock ang Drypers sa S&R, I tried this brand. It's a little bit pricey but sulit na sulit naman. Talagang totoo yung nakasulat sa cover niya na upto 12 hours of dryness.
  3. Mamy Poko - This is a very expensive diaper pero you get naman what you pay for, wag lang magpoopoo kaagad ang baby pagkasuot. LOL! Actually, I never bought Mamy Poko since super expensive nga. We got to use this brand lang because the sales lady at SM gave us a lot, as in super plenty of samples dahil natuwa lang sa mga kulilits.
Suggestion ko lang to you mga mommies, when your babies are still little and maya't maya pa ang pagpoopoo, dun muna kayo sa cheap but reliable diapers. Ang sakit naman kasi di ba sa bulsa kung worth around P10 na diaper, itatapon lang kaagad once napoop na? Mas masakit pa is yung tipong kapapalit mo lang ng nappies sabay poop kaagad.

Then when your babies are a little bit older wherein they only poop around 1 to 2 time a day na lang, that's the time you shift to pricier nappies. I tell you, sulit siya. You don't need to change nappies every minute/hour. Mas mura siya in the long run as compared sa mga cheap diapers na ilang weewee lang soiled na.

How about you? What brand of diaper do you use or recommend?

2 comments: