Ads

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Adventures in Puerto Princesa Part 2: Viet Ville Restaurant

We ate merienda at Viet Ville Restaurant located at the Vietnamese Village. The place is kinda old but they serve authentic Vietnamese cuisine.

The restaurant's exterior.




The restaurant's interior. Di siya kagandahan pero don't underestimate the place since the food is really good!




Here are my food:

Hu Tiu Nam Tang (Viet Ville Noodles). This is one big bowl of noodles. The best ang stock niya. So far this is the best tasting pho for me. It has seafood and pork in it. Pero siyempre I didn't eat the pork (Alam na!).




Fresh basil leaves, long bean sprouts and calamansi for the noodles. Trust me, it adds flavor to the pho.




Banh Mi Khong (Plain French Bread) to be paired with the noodles.




Ca Phe Da Viet Nam (VN Iced Coffee). I'm not a coffee drinker but I liked this. Namiss ko kasi yung iced coffee sa side streets ng Vietnam eh. They use condensed milk, brewed coffee and tons of ice. Bitin ang one round sa akin, sana medyo marami ang serving.




Aside from the iced coffee, I ordered also Vietnamese Iced Tea. Yun nga lang, I forgot to take a picture of it.  Sorry... ***making a peace sign***

That's it! So if you are in Puerto Princesa and you want to eat an authentic Vietnamese cuisine, you can try to eat here.

No comments:

Post a Comment