Ads

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Overnight Stay at Edsa Shangri-La Hotel

Last Tuesday, we stayed at Edsa Shangri-la Hotel for a night because my hubby was invited to attend a product launch of a certain pharmaceutical company. Perk yan of being a doctor. Sarap no? Kahit man lang sa mga ganito makabawi. Ang mahal yata ng pagdodoctor. LOL!

Anyway, here are the pictures I took during our stay:

Here is our bed for the night wherein we only occupied half of it. Sa sobrang laki, pwede kaming maghabulan dito.

King size bed

Our TV. It's not yet updated, sana LED na. The working area where I drafted some of my blogs while waiting for my hubby.


Working area

The mini bar which we did not dare to touch. Dollar naman kasi ang price no! Water P280.00 and softdrinks in can P180.00.

Mini bar

Here is the bathroom. Small lang siya as compared to other hotels that we stayed.


Bathroom

They have nice toiletries though.
Toiletries

Complimentary fruits for us. How thoughtful of them.
Ripe mangoes

The following day, we ate breakfast at the HEAT Restaurant. I was amazed to the food choices. Ang dami naman kasi. Parang hindi pangbreakfast. Sobrang temptation for me since I'm trying to eat only veggies and fruits. Ang una ba naman kasing bubungad sa iyo are the assorted dimsum and dumplings. Haaayssst... Bakit nga ba ang sarap talaga kumain? Pero buti na lang malakas ang fighting spirit ko. I only ate assorted veggies for breakfast and had taho for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment