Ads

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Food That I Love = Fatty Liver = Gallstones

When I still have my gallbladder, I heart food. I do food trip with my husband anywhere. In short, basta pagkain na masarap, kami lang ang tanungin niyo, alam namin ang sagot. I became so abusive to my body that I don't care about my health as long as I eat good food. As a result, I had a fatty liver which then caused the gallstones in my gallbladder.

Here are the list of the "High Cholesterol" food that I love eating which I already bid goodbye (this list is not necessarily in order):

1. Pork Chicharon - both with and without Laman (Original Lapid's Chicharon)
2. Chicharon Bulaklak
3. Chicharon Bituka
4. Sisig
5. Bulalo (specially the bone marrow or "utak")
6. Liempo
7. Crispy Pata
8. Pork Chops
9. Creme Brule or Leche Flan
10. Century Eggs
11. Salted Eggs
12. Ice Cream
13. Beef Tapa with Crispy Taba
14. Steaks
15. Pizza
16. Chicken wings
17. Kentucky Fried Chicken
18. Kare Kare (specially the bituka)
19. Hamburger
20. Jollibee Burger Steak
21. Corned Beef (Palm and Purefoods)
22. Luncheon Meat (SPAM, Maling and Greatwall)
23. Aligue
24. Taba ng Talangka
25. Spare Ribs
26. Dinuguan (Kanin Club's Crispy Dinuguan)
27. Bagnet
28. Longganisa
29. Kowloon Jumbo Siopao

My recent operation was a wake-up call for me. My children are still young and I don't want to die young. I still want to see them grow. Aside from that, mahal magkasakit. I don't want my savings to end up paying for my hospital bills.

So now, I shifted to a vegetarian diet but not that strict naman. Pwede pa rin ang cheese, milk and eggs pero iwas lang.

Wish me luck to a better health! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment