Ads

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Food Trip: Barney's Beanery


At Sta. Monica Promenade, we ate at Barney's Beanery. According to our cousins, this restaurant is famous for their chilis.

When we went there, there are no available seats. We waited for about 30 minutes to be seated.

This is the facade of the restaurant.

Barney's Beanery

Inside the restaurant, there were a lot of lights and colorful decors

The restaurant's interior

There is an arcade also. The game is Galaga. This game is an epic! I remembered playing this using a family computer. LOL! My son, Ian, tried playing it.
Ian playing Galaga

They have a cool high chair too! Can you spot the Metallica sticker on it?

High Chair

My hubby and cousins had a beer while my twins had their milk. ;-)
Chris & Ian

Knowing that they have big servings, my hubby and I ordered Quesadilla and their Classic All Meat Chili.

Their Quesadilla comes with a chili, guacamole and sour cream. This one is good for a light dinner.
Quesadilla

Their Classic All Meat Chili is a real winner! It has a mozarella cheese on top and a beef burger patty under the chili. I can't explain the taste. But I can say that it is very addicting. I love the blend of the flavors and the thickness of the chili.
The Classic All Meat Chili

True enough that they serve good chili. So far, they are the best that I have tasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment