Ads

Friday, June 22, 2012

Father's Day 2012 Celebration

Hubby, the kulilits and I went to Alabang Town Center (ATC) to celebrate father's day. Dun type pumunta ni hubby para mapasyalan daw namin yung new wing ng ATC.

When we were there already, we strolled around first to look for a restaurant to eat. Sa old wing, hubby considered Amici but I told him to check on the new wing first because there are a lot of newly opened restaurants there like Abe, PF Changs and Chili's.

Hubby chose Chili's. Pila pa rin kahit late lunch na. We waited for about 20 minutes to be seated. At our table, para hindi mabore yung mga kulilits, our server gave them coloring materials.


Ian

Chris

I took souvenir pictures also. First time namin magcelebrate ng kami lang eh.

Doc Padu & Chris

Doc Padu & Ian

Our family picture...

Family Picture

I'm with my kulilits here. The server gave them balloons but hindi nagtagal ng 1 hour kasi kinagat nila. Hehehe.
Me & the Kulilits

I ordered soup and salad. Vegetable soup pa lang busog na kaagad ako.
Vegetable Soup

I had apple cider and olive oil as my dressing for my salad.
House Salad

I ordered Texas cheese fries for the kulilits. Hindi ito naubos so it ended up as a pulutan of my hubby and brother-in-law when we went home.


Texas Cheese Fries

My hubby ordered cheese quesadillas for appetizer.


Cheese Quesadilla

Since it's his special day, special din ang inorder niya for the main course.


Ribeye Steak & Shrimp

At around 7:00pm, we rushed to Blackbeard's Seafood Island at SM Southmall to celebrate father's day with both of our parents. Unfortunately, nagtampururut yung father-in-law ko kaya umuwi din kaagad siya.


The Menu

We ordered bangus belly sinigang, sisig and their Dapitan's pride boodle feast. I was not able to take pictures of the Dapitan's pride since gutom na kami lahat sa sobrang tagal dumating ng food. The Dapitan's pride is suppose to look like this one.

Dapitan's Pride
 But when they served it to us, nireplace nila yung clams ng tahong and yung liempo ng chicken without informing us. Pero sa mga taong gutom, que se hoda mali mali, tira pa rin! LOL! As a proof, here is the picture of our plate.
Taob

Our incomplete family picture...
An Almost Family Picture

A "wacky" shot where only my brother-in-law, Isko, did a wacky pose...
Wacky Pose

That's how we celebrated our father's day. Hopefully next year it will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment