Ads

Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Home for almost a Week: Sta. Rosa Hospital & Medical Center

As I have said in my earlier posts, I got confined to Sta. Rosa Hospital & Medical Center. It is a tertiary hospital located beside Waltermart in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Dito na ako nagpaconfine para mura mura and besides, kailangan kumita ng hospital na ito since we have stocks here.

Super dali ng admission dito. I didn't wait that long. In less than 30 minutes, may room na ako. My hubby got me a big private room. The one with a TV, refrigerator and bathroom. Sabi ko nga sa hubby ko dapat semi-private lang kinuha niya. He told me that I need not to worry and said to me Ano ka ba? Hindi ito tulad ng Makati Med no!. And he was right. The cost of the big private room there is just P1,000.00 per day. Ang mura no? When I gave birth to my twins at Makati Med, the small private room costs around P2,800.00 per day that time. Pero ito, big private room P1,000.00 lang. San ka pa? Kaya go!

I didn't regret that I was confined in this hospital. If ever I'll get confined again (crossing my fingers), I'll choose this hospital again. For me, the plus points of this hospital are:
  • Room is presentable - maganda siya promise
  • Room is clean - the room is cleaned twice a day (one in the morning and one in the afternoon)
  • Room is spacious
  • Sheets are changed everyday
  • Hospital food is sufficient
  • 2 benches for the guests in a room
  • Friendly hospital personnel
  • Friendly and attentive nurses - they treat you well and sobra kang pampered
  • Accessibility to grocery and restaurants - hindi ka magugutom!
Pero siyempre there are some minus points. Pero eto lang naisip ko:
  • Walang kwentang ROD (resident on duty) - may bayad yan ha pero kinuhaan lang ako ng history na walang kalatoy latoy
  • Super Mega Kaduper tigas na bed. Talo pa ang orthopedic mattress sa tigas eh.
  • Lastly, medyo ginutom ako (pero plus point din ito kasi I was forced to diet...hehehe). Napahaba fasting ko ng ilang araw eh. First, nung nagpa abdominal ultrasound ako, 2nd yung napostpone na surgery ko, 3rd yung surgery ko mismo and 4th nung post-op ko.
Ang babaw ng mga nega no, so overall well-recommended talaga ang hospital na ito sa mga hindi mapiling katulad ko. =)

For remembrance, I took photos of my room. 6 days din ako dito ha. Hindi biro yun. Nakakabuang. Hehehe...

4th Floor Hallway

Room 422 - My Room

My uber tigas na bed

1st bench which needed to be reupholstered

TV and table

CR

the fridge and 2nd bench

Pwede na no? A more affordable hospital with the same result! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment