Ads

Monday, June 18, 2012

Food Trip: Cold Stone Creamery

When we were in L.A., our cousins made us try Cold Stone Creamery. What is special about this ice cream store is that you can create your own ice cream mix. I got a cheesecake ice cream with graham crackers and some mallows. What I can't forget about this ice cream experience is that I ordered and finished a "Gotta Have It" size of ice cream. Biggest size kasi yun. Just imagine how much calories I ate. LOL!

I would like to share to you some of the pictures that I took...Too bad I forgot to take photos of my ice cream =(


The store's facade

Their Signature Creations Menu

Inside the store

Ice Cream

The Add Ons

Waffle Cups

I'll miss this =(

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:06 AM

    I like the ice cream but their too expensive!

    That's why they’re all going out of business and closing down so fast.

    I wouldn’t be surprised if they file bankruptcy soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, their ice cream is really expensive. It's sad that they are closing down fast. I didn't know that. =)

      Delete