Ads

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Restroom at East Wing of Shangri-La Plaza Mall

Last Tuesday, I was invited to attend the formal opening of Wicked at the East Wing of Shangri-La Plaza Mall. But before I blog about the event, I want to share you some pictures of the restroom at the new wing coz' I think it is blog worthy. =)

Entrance to the restrooms...




Door to the girl's restroom...




The sink...




A lot of cubicle...




With full length mirror...



Inside the cubicle...




 How do you find it? It's very nice right? You can level it actually to hotel restrooms.

I just wish that all mall restrooms are like this one. =)

But you know what? Aside from their restroom, I like the new wing of Shangri-La Mall - the concept and everything. I'm planning to bring hubby and the Kulilits there soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment