Ads

Monday, October 14, 2013

Complete Padua Family Bonding at BGC

After X number of years, the Padua family was complete again one Sunday afternoon because my brother-in-law, Juan Carlo or JC, went home for a week long vacation.

Our chosen venue for the afternoon is Bonifacio Global City. First, we went to Trion Towers where JC got a condo unit. And of course, we went there as one battalion! Just imagine all of us walking/touring around the amenities of the Trion Towers. Hehe.

After the Trion Towers, we were suppose to go around SM Aura but it didn't materialize. Since it is already late in the afternoon, my FIL decided to have dinner instead.

While hubby and my in-laws are looking for a place to eat, I let the Kulilits play first at Bonifacio High Street. I tell you, they really love playing in the grass. They run and roll here and there!!!

Here are the boys playing with their Tito Ninong JC...




Ian enjoying the grass...




The Kulilits horsing around...




We had dinner at Texas Roadhouse Grill...




And here are what we ordered (I'm sorry, I didn't get all the names of the food.):

Texas Quesadillas...




Crispy Chicken Tenders...




Parmesan-Crusted Chicken (my order)...




Roadhouse Red Chili Burger for hubby...




which he really enjoyed...






The Great Ribeye...




Wrangler's Pork Steak...




Country-Style Burger Steak...






Kid Combo: Spaghetti & Chicken Tenders (Sorry for the picture. Hehe =) BTW, kids eat for free here)...




And of course, our souvenir picture...




After dinner, the Kulilits played again. The boys are non-stop! I don't know where they are getting their energy. Take note: they woke up early that day and didn't take their afternoon nap but still they are full of energy until 9:00pm.






Then we went to Serendra for some Cold Stone ice cream.






Lots of ice cream...




Waffle cones and toppings...




Gotta Have It Cheescake Fantasy for us...




 I know... I said, I won't eat anything sweet again. But promise, I had few only. =)

Chocolate Devotion (I think) for Kuya Bimbo and Ai...




My MIL and FIL had Banana Caramel Crunch while my SIL had Coffee Lovers Only (I don't have pictures, sorry). For JC and Doms, I don't know what they ordered. Hehe.

After our dessert, we all went home happy and with a full tummy. =)







No comments:

Post a Comment