Ads

Friday, October 04, 2013

October 1, 2013 Blessings

Last October 1, we received a lot of goodies from different people. I think it's a sign that October will be a good month for us; that is maybe because October is my birth month. =)

This Slatkin & Co. Christmas candle came from Lola Zeny...




2 pairs of Cherokee shorts given to the Kulilits by their Lolo Uncle...




Pink BCG shirt given to me by Uncle...




While these goodies came from Mama G because she went to Divisoria that day:

One of the best tasting palabok I ever tasted...




Lot's of eggplants (one of my favorite vegetables)...




New pair of red slippers for me...




2 pairs of walking shorts for the Kulilits...




Polo Shirts for the Kulilits...




Some toys for the Kulilits...




Thank you Lola Zeny, Uncle and Mama G for these goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment