Ads

Friday, December 07, 2012

CSR: Cheesy Mushroom Eggplant Omelette


Tortang talong is one of my favorite dishes. Ewan ko ba kung bakit addict na addict and wala akong kasawa sawa dito. In this recipe, I added a twist sa tortang talong since I need something to replace pork/beef giniling.

Cheesy Mushroom Eggplant Omelette





Ingredients:

Garlic (crushed)
Onion (minced)
Salt
Pepper
Cheese (cut into small cubes) 
1 Pack Fresh Button Mushrooms (thinly sliced)
4 Eggs
4 Eggplants

Procedure:

1. Prepare the necessary ingredients.






2. Saute garlic, onion and mushrooms. Put in salt and pepper to taste.




3.  Set aside the mushroom and let it cool first.




4. While waiting for the mushroom to cool, grill the eggplants first. You can also boil the eggplants. In my case, I want it grilled for it will add a smoky flavor to the dish.




5. Remove the eggplant's skin then flatten with a fork.




6. In a bowl, mix the eggs, cheese and mushrooms.




7. Cover the eggplant with the mixture and fry it. Tip: You may use a banana leaf to fry the omelette.




If you have questions, you can message me or leave a comment.

I hope you'll like this dish. =)  Happy eating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment