Ads

Monday, April 16, 2012

Food Discovery: Royal Dansk Vanilla & Chocolate Wafer Sticks

One of my favorite snacks is wafer sticks. During my dalaga days, I used to buy different flavors of Stick-Os - chocolate, vanilla and strawberry.

At the S&R sale, I saw cans of Royal Dansk Vanilla & Cholate Wafer Sticks. From P170.00, the price is marked down to P120.00.


I immediately got the two flavors to try kasi mukhang masarap and maganda rin itong snacks for my twins.

Di nga ako nagkamali, masarap talaga siya. Crunchy yung wafers. Hindi siya yung nadudurog kaagad. And yung fillings niya hindi tinipid. At siyempre, kung like ng mommy, like din ng mga babies. Ang bilis nilang nauubos yung binibigay ko kaya panay turo sa lata once naubos na nila yung nasa hands nila. Naubos nga kaagad eh, the can of vanilla flavored wafer sticks just lasted for two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment