Ads

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bonifacio High Street and Free Doughnuts

As I have mentioned in my blog  "One Black Saturday at Makati Parks", we went to Bonifacio High Street (BHS) after we went to the park. Wala talagang kapagod pagod ang mga Padusters.

When we arrived at BHS, ang hirap magpark. So on the way to the other wing, we passed by Krispy Kreme and I noticed that their red light "Hot Doughnuts Now" is on. I immediately told hubby that I'll go down so that we can have free doughnuts (FYI: If that red light is on, they give away free original glazed doughnuts). My mom, Jenny, Mary Rose and I went out the car to get some free doughnuts. Sarap talaga ng doughnuts ng KK kaso nga lang over sa tamis.

After getting some free doughnuts, Mama G claimed some free drinks from Starbucks (HSBC promo naman ito). Ok na combination di ba - Free doughnuts and Free Coffee?

Naglakad lakad lang kami sandali after to look for new sandals for the twins (bibili raw kasi sila ni Papa G). Kaso, wala akong type. Very limited ang design. Meron ako nagustuhan kaso di naman sandals. I liked the high cut Converse and Little Toms. Soon I'll buy them pag medyo malaki na ang boys para hindi naman sayang.

We tried also Mothercare, kaso wala din maganda na sandals. Nakakita si Papa G ng long-sleeves na may hood. Yun na lang ang binili niya for the boys to be used in our trip to US.

So that's it. That ended our Black Saturday. We didn't stay that long at BHS because Mama G felt sick already.

No comments:

Post a Comment