Ads

Thursday, July 06, 2017

Gastos na Naman

Kahit anong iwas mo talaga sa gastos, kusang lumalapit ito ano?

This morning, sa lahat naman talaga ng masisira, yung telephone shower pa. And guess who broke it? 

... Oh yes... Mr. Roy Christoff a.k.a. Cheryll Jr. (Mana raw sa akin sa kalikutan at pagiging destructive! Hahaha!)



How did it happen?

Well, while Chris and Christoff were taking a bath this morning, napikon itong si Christoff sa kuya niya kaya hinagis ang telephone shower sa floor. So I went inside the bathroom...

Me: What happened?
Chris: Christoff, wants to go out the bath area and he doesn't want me to wet him.
Me: Then?
Chris: Then he threw this... (showing the telephone shower)
Me: Christoff, how many times did I tell you to stop throwing things whenever you feel bad? Look at this, what if you broke this? We need to spend again just to fix this right?

Then, when I turned on the water, water came out of the handle too. All the while, I thought the connection was just loose. May padrama drama at mega-explanation pa ako na what if kung nasira niya... Yun pala, basag na talaga!

Oh my Roy talaga! Kamot ulo na lang ako...

No comments:

Post a Comment