Ads

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Kulilits Moments: Halo Halong Usapan with the Twins

Scenario 1: Why Handsome?

Me: Ian, why are you so handsome? Who do you look like? Mommy or daddy?
Doc Padu (butting in): Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!
Ian: Mommy... When I grow up, I want to be like Papa G...
Me: Why not like daddy?
Ian: Because daddy is FAT!

O di ba honest si Ian? Di talaga marunong magsinungaling ang mga bata eh. Hahaha!


Scenario 2: Chris Bolero

Chris talking to Mama G...

Chris: You know what Mama G?
Mama G: What?
Chris: My favorite lola is Lola Es and my favorite mama is Mama G!

Bolero talaga si Chris ano? Marunong magplay safe!


Scenario 3: Chris Makalola

When we were in Disney Sea, Chris saw a hotdog stand...

Chris: Mommy, I'm hungry...
Me: We have a baon here. What do you want?
Chris: Hotdog sandwich...
Me: We have a baon. Just eat your baon.
Chris: Mommy, where is Mama G?
Me; She's at the apartment.
Chris (crying): I want Mama G!

O ha! Biglang namiss si Mama G! Alam kasi niya na di siya uubra sa akin eh, kaya si Mama G ang hinahanap niya. Hahaha!


That's it for now guys... Ipon muna ulit ako... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment