Ads

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Football Trial Lesson of Ian and Chris

I want to expose my kids to sports. Yung tipong may sports sila kung saan sila magaling. I think ang saya nun if someday I'll be their number 1 cheerleader and fan. Hahaha! Ako kasi, sporty pero di lang halata. Hahaha! Yun lang, marami lang akong alam laruin na sports pero wala akong kinareer sa mga yun.

Kaya nga, as early as 1 year old, we enrolled na our twins to swimming lessons. For me kasi, it's a must na dapat  confident sa water at marunong magswim ang mga anak ko. Sa tingin ko kasi, malaking advantage kapag marunong magswim ang tao.

Pero hindi natitigil sa swimming ang sports. I'm sure may gusto pang sports ang mga anak ko. That's why we are still discovering it. We had them try Taekwondo in a trial class. Pero I think they are still young for that and medyo hindi pa nila feel.

Then we had them try football last Tuesday. Chelsea Football Club Soccer School Philippines offered kasi a free trial lesson to TMA Homeschool students. Kaya ayun, we grabbed the opportunity to see if the twins would like it.

Their football field is at Blue Pitch inside Circuit Makati...




It's a huge football field with artificial grass...




Here are the pictures of the twins during their trial lesson...














and here are some videos...










You can see in their faces that they are so happy and they had a lot of fun during the trial lesson. I think football is for them. That's why hubby and I decided that we'll enroll them this summer. Pikit mata na lang kami sa tuition fee. Sabi nga ni hubby pagkatapos mapalunon nung marinig how much ang tuition per student, "Masaya naman ang mga anak natin eh. Yun ang importante!" So there, their formal football lesson will start on April 7 na! I'm so excited!!!

Pero may side kwento pa ako...

After their football trial lesson, we are about to go home na. Pero out of nowhere...

Ian: Mommy, I want to go to Tito Ninong Paolo. He'll give me my Bumblebee!
Chris: And my Optimus Prime too!

Haaayyy... May pasalubong kasi si Tito Ninong Paolo nila eh. Nagpromise na bibilhan sila ng Transformers pagkagaling sa Taiwan. Kaya ayun di na ako tinantanan. Buti na lang at nasa Makati kami dahil nandun si Tito Ninong nila.

I called their Tito Ninong and he immediately agreed to meet us. At may bonus pa, niyaya pa kami magdinner. Hehehe.

Here are the boys with their new toys from Tito Ninong Paolo...




Thank you again Tito Ninong Paolo for being a loving and thoughtful ninong and uncle to your nephews! And thank you also for the sumptuous dinner!

By the way, imention ko na rin dito sa post that Mama G bought them football jerseys. Hindi lang ang twins pati si Christoff! Stage lola na stage lola lang. Very excited din sa football lessons ni kambal eh.




Thank you ulit Mama G for buying and personally delivering these football jerseys to our home!


That's all guys! Happy weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment