Ads

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Kulilits Moments: Ian the Sponge

The Kulilits are like sponges nowadays. They can easily pick up words that you say. Like the past few days, I said expressions which aren't good then Ian repeatedly said those phrases right away...


Scenario 1:

When I did something stupid...

Me: Oh shucks!
Ian: Oh shucks! Oh shucks! Oh shucks!


Scenario 2: 

I'm with Ian to get something in our house. Midway, going down our stairs, I remembered something that I forgot to get in our room...

Me: Oh shit!
Ian: Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!

He kept on repeating that phrase until we got down the 1st floor. I pretended not to hear him because I'm afraid that the more I tell him not to say that phrase, the more he'll say it. I just talked to him about other things so that he'll just forget about that phrase. Thanks goodness, he didn't utter that phrase anymore!


Scenario 3:

While bathing the Kulilits, I slipped something and said again a bad expression...

Me: Oh fucker!
Ian: Oh fucker! Oh fucker! Oh fucker! Oh fucker!

I said to myself "Oh no! Not again! I need to do something about it! Think! Think! Think!"

Me (singing):  Oh! Carol...  Oh! Carol, I am but a fool, darling I love you tho' you treat me cruel, You hurt me and you made me cry. But if you leave me I will surely die.
Ian & Chris: Oh! Carol...

I'm releaved!!! Yahoo! 


Haaayyysssttt... Me and my big mouth! That's a lesson for me that's why I'm very careful now to what I'm saying when I'm around with my boys.




No comments:

Post a Comment