Ads

Friday, January 24, 2014

How We Spent Our Christmas & New Year

This is a super duper late post. But still, I want to share it to you. Hehehe! =)

Last Christmas and New Year, nothing much happened to us. It's too hard for us to celebrate the holiday season the way we used to since I just gave birth and all of us are still adjusting.

On Christmas Eve, I'm suppose to cook but hubby suggested that we just spend it at my parents' house so that I can rest. So there we went. We ate dinner with my immediate family and relatives and we exchanged gifts. Too bad because I forgot to take some photos and it's Christoff's first Christmas. Huhu! =(

Come Christmas morning, we helped my parents give away some goodies, stuffed toys and books to those people who went to my parents' house. It's actually a regular activity that we do every Christmas.

Lunch time, we went to my in-laws' house in San Pedro, Laguna. We stayed there until after dinner.

Here are some of our souvenir photos during Christmas day:

Kulitan before dinner...




Dinner time...




On New Year's Eve, here is our simple dinner table...




I cooked, baked garlic salmon belly, angel hair spaghetti with salmon in olive oil, smoked pork ribs and chicken macaroni salad (c/o my mommy).

Then we had our very first family picture which wasn't that good because the twins kept on moving. Hehe...




After all the fireworks, we crashed again my parents' house...




On New Year's day, we went again to my in-laws' house and spent the entire day there.

We had lunch al fresco...




Then in the evening, we had our family picture taken...




That's it! A very simple but fun celebration...



No comments:

Post a Comment