Ads

Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Doc Padu's 35th Birthday

Yesterday is hubby's birthday. He's... ummmm... 30 years old already?! Oh well, we actually stopped counting our age when we turned 30 y/o. Age is just a number anyway. Hehe.

Guess what? We almost didn't have a chance to celebrate hubby's birthday yesterday because there were series of misfortunes that happened. First, I was supposed to buy Cebu Lechon Manok and Cebu Lechon Liempo at Chicboy Moonwalk branch. Unfortunately, they are not accepting gift certificates. Then I went to Taste of Joy to buy Miki Bihon. But again, Miki Bihon is unavailable already. So I asked them if they have other kind of pancit. You won't believe the answer. They told me that there are no pancit available already. OMG! They might as well close their restaurant!!! So I just went home since hubby is home already. I asked him to come with me and look for a pancit. We went to Aling Idang's at Moonwalk to buy pancit Malabon. And still, when I'm about to order, the staff there told me that they were already closed. Nyak! Super unlucky!!! So, we ended up having Aling Lucy's Miki Bihon and Chooks To Go Chicken for hubby's birthday...


Hubby's Simple Birthday Dinner

Though hubby only have a simple birthday celebration yesterday, he's still very happy...




What's important is that we, his family, were there to celebrate his special day. And, of course, there ain't no celebration, without the birthday song...






How cute the Padua boys right? Hehe!!!

Again, to Dr. Ryan Nino C. Padua a.k.a. John Lloyd Cruz (Sige na, pagbigyan niyo na siya, birthday naman eh!)...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment