Ads

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

My 33rd Birthday Celebration & Baby Shower

Last October 20, I had a simple but fun 33rd birthday celebration and baby shower at my folks' house. It was attended by my family, relatives and close friends.

I'll photo blog ok? (Note: Most photos were taken by my cousin/kumpare, Ralph "Posei" R. Garcia)

Here it goes................

The setup...




My brother even teased my mom because it seems that will be a prayer meeting that time. Hahaha!




The food served in my party...






Inihaw na liempo...




My mom's famous mechado...




My mom's special chicken spaghetti...




Cocktail hotdogs...




Inihaw na Tilapia and Cheesy Dynamite...




Fresh Lumpia...




Pork Teriyaki Toasted Siopao...




Chicken Teriyaki Toasted Siopao...




Puto and Sapin Sapin...




Cakes...









We had a mini program which was hosted by my cousins/kumare & kumpare, Michelle and Posei Garcia.

We started off with games.

First game: Milk Drinking Contest

The contestants...


Pao, Ronnie Jay, Renz, Monique, Irina and Ruvie Joy


Pao and Ronnie Jay...




Renz and Monique...




Irina and Ruvie Joy...




 The winners...


Ronnie Jay & Monique


Second Game: Diaper Changing Contest

The contestants...


Paolo, Tito Weng, Bryan & Renz 


The contestants in action...


Paolo, Tito Weng & Bryan


My brother, Paolo, was the winner in this game...




Third Game: Chocolate Eating Contest

The contestants...


Ruvie Lyn, Regine, Liezl & Micah


The contestants in action...


Ruvie Lyn


Regine & Liezl


Micah


The contestants after finishing their chocolates...




 The winners...


Regine & Micah


After playing games, it was chow time already...




Then we had a poll for the first name of our baby boy...


Regine, Ruvie Lyn & Ruvie Joy


We were choosing among these names: Reginald (a wise and powerful ruler), Roy (a king) and Reuben (behold a son).

The second name of our son is Christoff which means bearing Christ...


Michelle


The name "Roy" won!

So its official, our baby boy will be named Roy Christoff...


Ruvie Lyn & Ruvie Joy


After the poll, I opened some of my baby shower gifts.

My childhood bestfriend Monique...




My brother-in-law, Francis...




My CSA bestfriend, Irina...




and my UP bestfriend, Annabeth...




That finally ended the program.

And guess what's next? It's Videoke time and who do you think are the initiators?

Who else, but the Kulilits...


Chris


Ian


Sorry for Papa G. He is no longer the Videoke King. Hehehe!

So that's it! That's my birthday celebration slash baby shower. I hope you had a great time looking at the pictures. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment