Ads

Monday, November 17, 2014

Kulilits Moments: On Yakult, Paper and Dog

Ang tagal na since the last time I wrote about my conversations with the twins. Here are some few that I would like to share.


Scenario 1: For the Sake of Yakult


Yesterday, my son, Chris, woke up with an ouchie tummy...

Chris: Mommy, my tummy is ouchie.
Me: Oh baby, you're tummy is ouchie. Come here let me kiss your tummy.

after kissing his tummy...

Me: Go drink a Yakult. That will help you remove your ouchie.

after saying that...

Ian: Mommy, my feet are aching. I need to drink Yakult.
Me (smiling): Come here baby, let me kiss your feet then you drink your Yakult too.


O di ba, may drama pa, gusto lang din pala ng Yakult? Hahaha! Cute siya ngayon since bata pa siya pero siyempre di ko naman pinalampas yun. After Ian drank his Yakult, I talked to him and told him that he doesn't need to pretend just to ask for a Yakult, what he needs to do is just ask me.


Scenario 2: Pilosopong Chris


Earlier during our homeschool session...

Me: Chris, can you read this to me please. What is this?
Chris (referring to what I'm holding): Paper!


Papel nga naman yung hawak ko di ba? What is this kasi ang tanong ko eh. Hahaha! Hay naku, maloloka talaga ako sa mga Kulilits ko. Sobrang mga pilosopo and minsan niloloko ako while we are homeschooling. Alam niyo yun, alam nila yung sagot pero mamaliin nila para mangulit lang.

Speaking of being pilosopo and maloko, kanina rin may ganito kaming conversation...


Scenario 3: I Don't Know


While making them read dog (which I know they know)...

Me: Spell this out Chris...
Chris: D...O...G... DA-O-GA...
Me: So how do you read it?
Chris (with his naughty grin): Hmmmmm....
Me (giving a clue): What is Pawie?
Chris: Pawie is an animal!
Me: So, what kind of animal is Pawie?
Chris (saying it with a tune): I DON'T KNOW!!!
Me: Oh, Pawie is a CAT!
Chris: No! Pawie is not a cat mommy. He is a DOG!
Me: See! I knew it! You silly Chris!


Ang kulit lang talaga di ba?

 I really love my boys! They are so fun to be with. Hinding hindi ako maiinip when I'm with them. Yun nga lang, susuko at susuko rin ako at some point lalo kapag naratratan na ako ng wala nilang katapusang WHYs.


No comments:

Post a Comment