Ads

Monday, February 17, 2014

My Valentine's Day

Guess who's my date last Valentine's Day????

Who else? It's my bunso and bodyguard, Roy Christoff...




This is not his photo that day because I forgot to take some pictures of him. Hehe. Anyway, he's my bodyguard because I breastfeed so I bring him everywhere I go. And he was my date because hubby was too busy that day.

So where did we go?

First, we went to S&R to check some sale items there and I ended up buying all of these...




Some of those items are for my project (soon to be revealed), some for our home, some for hubby's only (my Valentine's Day gift) and some for Christoff's dedication. Yes, I already bought some souvenirs for Christoff's dedication and I so so love it!!!

After S&R, we went to Toy Kingdom at SM Southmall because I need to redeem my freebies from my Standard Chartered Credit Card. I got a big play mat which we will use for picnics and fruit toys for the Kulilits.




By the way, the Kulilits loved their new toy. They enjoyed cutting the fruits in half. Hehe...




Going back...

I passed by Baby Company to buy a baby sling. I'm just going to wear Christoff from time to time whenever we go out because he is already to heavy and bringing the baby basket around is becoming a hassle already.




Next is I went to Salazar Bakery kiosk to buy Ian and hubby assorted hopia...




After that, we went home already and cooked hubby a special dinner since we didn't go on a date...




That's my Valentine's Day! How about you, how did you celebrate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment