Ads

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Food Trip: OVN Bread Co.

I mentioned in my previous blog about one Family Sunday at SM Aura that my dad bought us breads from OVN Bread Co. for takeout.

The OVN Bread Co. is a little bakery that can catch your attention because of its very inviting facade and nice displays of their products. They sell pies, breads, pastries, etc.

Here is their packaging...




The box is very nice right? The design is simple but elegant. =)

Here are the breads that my dad bought for us...




I don't know what they are called because my dad was the one who got them for us. I'll just describe each bread on my own term from left to right. The first one is like ensaymada. The second one is like cookies and cream bread and the last one is like blueberry cheescake bread.

What can I say about OVN's breads? They are all delicious!!! They are like donuts in disguise. The breads are so soft that they literally melts in your mouth. Aside from that, the breads are not too sweet.

I want more of these breads! If I go back to SM Aura, I'll try other varieties. =)


To OVN Bread Co., please have a branch here in the south... Pretty please... You might consider having it at Alabang Town Center. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment