Ads

Monday, February 10, 2014

Food Trip: Mother's Crepe & Cafe

This blog entry is part of my blog series about one Family Sunday at SM Aura.

After we finished eating our lunch at Coca Restaurant, my dad asked us if we want to eat dessert. I told him that I saw a store at the 4th level that serves crepes and I suggested my parents to try it out.

So there we went down the 4th level after we finished checking out the Sky Garden.

Below are the photos that I took when we tried Mother's Crepe & Cafe:

The store's facade (check out my dad... he's photo bombing here)...




The store is very inviting, right?

Their product display...




Their menu...




They make the crepes on the spot that's why you won't get bored. The Kulilits enjoyed watching how to make crepes which made them more excited to eat one!

The making of Almond Choco Banana...




Almond Choco Banana


P125.00


The making of Mango Nutella Fresh Cream...




Mango Nutella Fresh Cream...


P135.00


Caramel Strawberry Cheesecake Soft (they used mangoes instead of strawberries)...


P255.00


I really loved their crepes because it's not that sweet. My favorite is the Caramel Strawberry (Mango) Cheesecake Soft. It's very very very delicious. I love the cheesecake and ice cream in it! Mangoes, cheesecake, soft ice cream and crepe - PERFECT COMBINATION!!! Even the Kulilits enjoyed and loved eating it. I would love to eat more!

I would definitely go back to their store and try the other kind of crepes! I hope that they'll open up a store somewhere here in the south...

No comments:

Post a Comment