Ads

Friday, July 13, 2012

The Lighthouse Marina Resort

I just want to share you the pictures of our hotel room at The Lighthouse Marina Resort Subic. The hotel is super nice and cozy.

The room's office desk (if that's what it is called).


The uber comfy king-sized bed. Kasya kaming apat (me, my hubby and twins) dito kahit gumulong gulong pa.


The mini-bar. Siyempre di namin ginalaw mga foodie dito, mahal eh. Hehehe.


This is the shower area.


The hotel's shampoo, conditioner and liquid soap. The thing I hate about hotel shampoo and conditioner is matigas sa buhok that is why I still bring my own shampoo.


The room's vanity area. Simple but it serves its purpose.


The toiletries. In fairness, complete siya. Pero di rin nagamit kaya pinabitbit ko kay manang para magamit niya.


The room's toilet. Buti na lang at may bidet. Mahirap kasi kapag wala. Lam niyo na. Wala kasing tabo sa hotel. Hehehe.


The bath tub which my kulilits love.


The room's veranda. Nice no?


The view from our room. Very serene.


The side table with an iPod dock. Tuwang tuwa si hubby dito, pansin niyo nakalagay na ang kanyang iPod?


The room's TV with DVD player.


And of course, our welcome treats. Some fresh fruits and chocolate cookie. Yum! Yum!


I highly recommend this hotel. Friendly and helpful and mga staff dito. It is also strategically located. Malapit sa nigh life, malls, duty free shops and hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment