Ads

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Overnight Stay at Cocoon Boutique Hotel

Last Wednesday, hubby and I were privileged to attend a grand launch of a new product of a certain pharmaceutical company in Quezon City. Hence, a free accommodation was provided. We were asked to choose between Luxent Hotel and Cocoon Boutique Hotel. Hubby made me choose which hotel to take. I searched the net and read some of the reviews of both hotels. Since Cocoon Boutique Hotel got a higher rating and had more positive reviews, I chose it.

Let me share you some of the pictures that I took during our stay (except for the first one).

Here is the facade of the hotel...


Photosource


Since it's just a boutique hotel, the hotel is just small. It's only has 6 floors. Though it's small, it didn't fail to impress us.


Here is the hotel lobby...




How cozy right?


The front desk located at the far end of the hotel lobby...




Elevator lobby (4th floor)...






The elevator lobby is still cozy. I love that they have plants all over the place and they have a mix of new and antique furniture. Ang lamig sa mata!


The hallway going to the hotel rooms...




Super nice rin di ba? Considering that it's only a boutique hotel.

Our room...








I super love their room. As in everything in it! It's very spacious that my kids can roam around inside. Then their bed is huge. Instead of a king sized bed, they used 2 double beds. Hindi kami naging sardinas that night. Hehe.


Mini bar...




You know what? Cocoon Boutique Hotel is an eco-friendly hotel. For their paper materials and pen are made up of recycled paper. Then their complimentary water, it's not in a PET bottle but in a big Mason Jar. Sobrang aliw! Nakakatuwang isipin na they are concerned with mother nature.


Inside the bathroom:

Toilet and bath area...




Wash area...




The bath tub...




Can you spot the towels? They are rolled with hemp like material. The details talaga! I really appreciated it since I'm a detailed-oriented person.


At the sixth floor:

The pool area...




Can you spot the shower area at the back? Ang ganda niyan! They used antique doors and may mga nice fixtures pa inside. Sayang talaga I wasn't able to take some pictures of it.




Abuela's Coffee Shop...




We had our breakfast here. They serve a modified breakfast. Meaning, you'll choose from a menu then only few items are in the buffet (salad, bread, soup, fruits and juice).

So what did we do while waiting for hubby to arrive at the hotel? Ano pa nga ba? Eh di nagswimming! Hehehe!

My excited kiddos...




The Kulilits having fun in the pool...




Cocoon Boutique Hotel did not fail us! I made the right choice. Everything is nice and beautiful. As I mentioned earlier, madetalye ang hotel na ito which made me in-love with it. Tapos sinamahan pa ng very courteous and friendly hotel staff. Two thumbs up talaga!

Kaya guys, if you are looking for a nice hotel to stay somewhere in Timog, Quezon City, I highly recommend this hotel. I'm sure that you'll like it too. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment