Ads

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Kulilits Moments: A Lot More!!!

I'd love to share more conversations with my boys...

Scenario 1: Je Ann to be Married

We are teasing Chris that Je Ann will marry her boyfriend...

Me: Chris, Ate Je Ann will already marry her boyfriend.
Chris (almost crying): I don't want Ate Je Ann to marry her boyfriend!
Je Ann: Why don't you like me to get married?
Chris: Because... Because you are cooking our food and washing the dishes!

Niyek! Kaya pala ayaw niya ipakasal si Ate Je Ann niya dahil wala na siyang taga luto and taga hugas ng pinggan! Sabi nga ni Je Ann, akala pa naman niya love siya kaya ayaw siya ipakasal. Hahaha!

Scenario 2: Phone Conversation with Chris

When we were in the seminar, I called the house to check on the Kulilits and Chris was the one who answered the phone...

Chris: Hello!
Me: Hello there my son!
Chris: Who is this?
Me: This is mommy, anak.
Chris: Is this Cheryll?
Me: Yes.
Chris: Ate Je Ann, Cheryll is on the phone!

Talaga nga naman itong anak ko. Americanized? By first name talaga ang tawag sa akin! Wala man lang 'Mommy Cheryll'. Hmf!

Scenario 3: Boobies

When we were about to sleep...

Ian (pointing to my boobs): Mommy, what's this?
Me: Boobies
Ian: Why is it big?
Me: Because I'm a girl, anak.
Ian: So all girls have big boobies and boys have small boobies.
Me: Yes
Ian: Why does it have milk?
Me: Because I'm a mother
Ian: Mommy, my Tita Ninang has big boobies.
Me: Who?
Ian (referring to his Ninang Monique): The mommy of Kuya Gab!
Me: Ikaw talaga anak... Matulog ka na nga!

Talaga nga naman itong anak ko oh, napaka-observant! Sa lahat naman ng ma-oobserve, boobs pa!

Scenario 4: Steak

While teaching the boys about Go, Grow and Glow food...

Me: For grow foods, you just have to remember eggs, meats and milk. There are different kinds of meat. Fish, chicken, pork, beef and other seafoods. This steak is an example of meat. It's beef... but we are not eating that...
Chris: Only Doc Padu?

Natawa talaga ako sa anak ko! Nakita na naman ang daddy niya.

Scenario 5: Girlfriend

While playing pretend using a toy cellphone...

Me: Hello Chris! Do you have a girlfriend?
Chris: I don't want a girlfriend! I only want you mommy!
Ian (as kontrabida as ever): I want a girlfriend mommy!
Me: So you want a girlfriend, Ian?
Ian: Yes. I want a girlfriend who knows how to cook.
Me: So you like Ate Je Ann as your girlfriend?
Ian: No! I want a nice girlfriend!
Me: Why? Isn't Ate Je Ann nice?
Ian: No! She has ugly teeth!

Wow! Choosy ang anak ko! Kaya sa mga future girls na pipila sa anak ko, tandaan niyo, one criteria na hanap niya is having a good set of teeth. Hehehe!

Scenario 6: Vajajay

Before going to bed...

Me: Wait! I'll just go to the CR.
Ian: Why mommy?
Me: I'll just wash my...
Ian: Wash what? Your vajajay?
Chris: You're going to wash your vajajay mommy?
Ian: Hehehe! Vajajay...

Mga pilyong bata!

Scenario 7: Artista

One time, medyo tinoyo si Chris at nag-inarte because I didn't allow him to play with his collector's item toy. May pahikbi hikbi pang nalalaman. Dineadma ko lang and pagbalik ko galing sa kusina...

Chris (with all smiles): Hi mommy! I'm just being an artista!
Me: Really? Why did you say that?
Chris: I'm just being an artista when I cried because I want the M&M's car!

Kanino kaya nagmana? Sige anak, go! Mag-artista ka para matupad ang pangarap ng daddy mo! Hahaha!


Yan lang po for now... Ipon muna ulit ako ng kuwento. Goodnight everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment