Ads

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Me Time at H Nail Care Lounge

Few weeks ago, I somewhat had a "Me" time at H Nail Care Lounge. Somewhat dahil may kasama pa rin ako at yun ay walang iba kundi ang aking bodyguard na si Christoff...




It was not my first time there. I went back because (1) their staff are nice and friendly, (2) they provide quality service, (3) cozy atmosphere and (4) good value for money. Sobrang babait nila na tipong hindi ka maiilang sa place. At home kung baga. Kasi kahit mukhang dugyutin ako, they still accommodate me. Hehe.

Peeking inside the Nail Care Lounge, here are some of their chairs...




Ang nice right? Very comfortable umupo diyan. Actually, may patungan sila ng legs hindi ko lang nakunan.

They have sosyal nail polishes available also - Orly Nail Polish. Pero ako, hindi na ako nagpanail polish, nakakatamad kasi mag-alis eh. Haha.




Bale for me, nagpafoot spa ako. I forgot na what kind of foot spa ang pinagawa ko eh. Basta hindi siya yung basic foot spa. Here are some of the stuff that they used on me...




But before doing me a foot spa, pinababad muna ang aking mga dugyot feet sa tub. Hehe...




Aside from foot spa, nagpawax na rin ako ng legs ko. Mahaba haba na kasi ang hairlaloo ko sa legs eh. Hahaha!

So ayun, I spent around 2 hours yata dun. Pero hindi naman ako nainip kasi they have free WIFI connection, magazines and entertaining staff. Ni hindi ko nga namalayan ang oras eh.

For the damage, I only spent P700.00 (including the tip) for the 2 services that I availed. Puwede na di ba?

By the way, they have loyalty card din pala . Bale every visit mo, may stamp yun then you can avail of free services when you meet the required number of visits.

I highly recommend H Nail Care Lounge. You can find them at BF Resort Village along Gloria Diaz Street. It's near Dunkin Donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment