Ads

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

I Survived!!!

Whew!

Have you noticed that I haven't blogged that much nowadays? Apart to my usual reasons (home renovation, the boys, the house, etc.), our househelp, Je Ann, had her vacation for 3 weeks. Just imagine me, with 2 toddlers and an infant alone in the house managing our home, buying materials and overseeing the renovation of our new home. I'm happy to say that I survived it! Talagang pineg ko si Darna for the past 3 weeks. Haha!

I'm really happy that Je Ann came back already this afternoon. At least, mababawasan na ako ng load like paglinis ng house, paghiwa-hiwa ng mga cooking ingredients and doing the laundry of Christoff's clothes. Aside from that, may pag-iiwanan na ako ng mga Kulilits. Ang hirap kaya ano! Biruin mo every time pupunta ako sa Wilcon and sa new home namin bitbit ko yung tatlong anakis ko. Sabi nga ng secretary ng mommy ko para akong inahin na may mga sisiw na sunod ng sunod sa akin. Hahaha.

Pero in fairness ha, ang babait talaga ng mga anak ko. At an early age, they can follow instructions and they can also take care of their baby brother. Nakakabilib talaga. Hindi nila pinasakit ang ulo ko.

Hopefully, I can blog a lot na. Hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment