Ads

Monday, April 07, 2014

What Kept Me So Busy Lately

Whew!

I want to blog. I have a lot to blog but it seems that my time is so scarce lately. Meaning, 24 hours is not enough for me. How I wish I have additional time to do all the stuff that I need to do.

Anyway, if you'll notice, I haven't blog that much from the time I gave birth. As I have said for the nth time, having an infant that I exclusively breastfeed (EBF) demands too much of my time and energy plus the fact that I'm almost out of the house for the past few months doing some important stuff.

Last March 30, it was my son's dedication which I'm glad that went well. At least nakaraos na rin. Hehe. Yun ang isa sa pinagkakaabalahan ko for the past few weeks.

And today, the renovation of our house already started. Just imagine me driving around with the Kulilits and my baby just to secure neighbor's consent and permit from BFRV prior the start of the renovation.

Maybe you are asking why me and not ask anybody else or my husband. Well, as an OC person, I want to do things by myself and I'm very hands-on to everything. Alam niyo yun, gusto ko one shot lang lagi. Hindi naman sa walang tiwala sa ibang tao but gusto ko laging sigurado. Ayaw ko kasi yung tipong papalpak then ako din ang gagawa bandang huli. Lalo kasing nakaka-stress eh. Aside from that, hubby is very busy already and he needs to earn. A clinic hour lost is an income lost for him. Remember, I'm already a full-time housewife here. =)

So that's it guys. Expect me not to blog that much this coming months because of the renovation of our new home. But, I will really try to blog as much as I can para naman at least I will have an outlet kahit papaano baka kasi mamaya malaman niyo na lang nasa Mandaluyong na ako. Hahaha! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment