Ads

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Kulilits Moments: Ian Palusot

Si Ian, mukhang nagmana sa kanyang Tito Ninong Paolo (Peace Kuya Pao!). Sobrang hilig magpalusot. It's either ayaw niya mapahiya or ayaw niya mapagalitan. Here are some scenarios:


Scenario 1: Ian Fell from the Bed

Ian was playing on our bed. Suddenly, he outbalanced and fell on the floor.

Me: See!
Ian (pretending to get his toy): Mommy, I'm just getting my toy...


Scenario 2: Ian Fell from the Dining Chair

Ian was standing up on our dining chair. When he was about to go down, he accidentally slipped.

Me: Be careful, anak.
Ian (pretending to crawl): Mommy, I'm just doing like this...


Scenario 3: Water Spilled on the Stairs

Ian: Daddy, look... The water spilled on the stairs. The monster pushed me!


Scenario 4: Water Spilled on Chris

Ian accidentally pushed Chris that's why the water spilled on his face. Naturally, Chris cried.

Me: What happened Chris? Why did the water spill? Who did that? Daddy or Kuya?
Chris (crying): Kuya
Me: What did Kuya do to you?
Chris: He pushed me.
Me: Ian, why did you push Chris?
Ian: I did not push him. The monster pushed him.


Scenario 5: Ian Jumping on the Bed

While Ian is Jumping on the bed...

Doc Padu: Ian, stop jumping on the bed.
Ian: I'm not jumping, I'm bouncing!


O di ba? Ayos sa palusot ang anak ko di ba? Feeling ko magiging abogado yan paglaki. Hehehe!

Kidding aside, I'm a little bit worried. Alarming na ba yan? Baka kasi mamaya hanggang pagtanda niya madala niya eh. Ngayon, cute siya. Pero kapag tumanda na at mahilig pa rin magpalusot, nakakainis at nakakairita na. In short, pagiging ma-pride na. Yun tipong ayaw tumanggap ng pagkakamali or kasalanan.

I actually, asked hubby about it. Sabi niya bata eh. Full of imagination lang daw. What do you think guys? What do I need to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment