Ads

Monday, May 28, 2012

Pineapples and Garlic for Doc Padu

I'm really glad that patients of my hubby appreciate him. This is one indicator that his patients are delighted with his service and of course that my hubby is a good doctor.

One of his patients gave him a bunch of native garlics:

Native Garlics
Yay! May panakot na kami sa aswang. Joke! May pang sinangag (garlic fried rice) na kami... Don't you know guys that native garlics are best used in cooking garlic fried rice? Super malasa siya compared dun sa mga imported gigantic garlics.

Another patient gave him two pineapples. Sorry...naalala ko na lang kunan nung nabalatan na ni Manang eh:


 Di ba nakakapagpataba ng puso? Imagine, my hubby just came back to his clinic after a month long vacation and yet his patients never forget him.

To my hubby...Kahit paulit ulit kong sabihin ito sa iyo...I'm very very proud of you! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment