Ads

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Excited for Boracay

Our company outing will be today. We'll be leaving for Boracay this afternoon. It will be a long travel since we are going to ride a ship instead of an airplane. Ang dami kasi namin eh. We are like 140 plus. Oh di ba ang saya? The more the merrier sabi nga nila. =)

I'm very excited since I'll be bringing with me my kulilits and hubby. Vacation na naman kami for 4 days and mega bonding na naman kami.

It will be my twins' first time to swim in the beach. Galing kasi sila sa sakit when we were in Miami eh. And the beach in Miami is not that nice din kaya hindi enticing magswim. At least sa Boracay, ang ganda ng sand and clear ang waters. Sana nga lang walang mga lumot this time. Kadiri kasi yung mga lumot lumot na green eh.

So adios! I'll be busy preparing for today's trip kasi and I'll be going to the grocery to buy some bread for the whole company's baon.

No comments:

Post a Comment