Ads

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Drive-in Movie Theater

Before, I only see drive-in movie theaters in movies. Now, I already experienced watching in it at Galaxy Drive-In Theater at Ennis, Texas.

All the while, I thought that these drive-in movie theaters exist only before (meaning: bata pa ako or hindi pa ako pinapanganak). Yun pala they still do exist! Kaya when my brother told us about it, my reaction is "Mayroon pa pala nun!".

Eto ang aking perception sa drive-in movie theaters before:

Photo Source: midatlanticnostalgiaconvention.com

We watched a back to back movie there. The movies are "The Avengers" and "21st Jump Street". But...But...But...we didn't finish watching "21st Jump Street". I will not just go into details. Bad experience kasi eh.

The entrance of Galaxy Drive-In looks like this:

Photo Source: www.flickr.com/photos/traveller2020/3006366734/
Di ba, it's like a regular movie house na maraming theaters? The difference lang is outdoor siya and pwede ka manood inside the car.

And siyempre, I took photos of our experience.

Outside the car

While watching in the car
 
Other drive-in cinema theaters at Galaxy

We watched inside the car kasi super lamig outside. Nakatune-in kami sa movie para sa sounds. Buti na lang maganda ang sound system ng car ng brother ko kaya parang nasa movie house na rin kami.

So that's it! Thanks to my litter brother, Ramon Jr., for this experience!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:24 AM

    21st jump street not 28th... Lol... I log mo na to... Lol - Ramon Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry naman...di nagstick sa utak ko kahahanap ng camera ko. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous10:33 AM

      Yan ang napapala sa pag hanap mo ng camera while busy kami manuod ng cine

      Delete